(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I have a wide range of interests
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
His 12 interests
in his own words...
If you'd like to get to know me, please contact me :) 'About me' s are enough to drive me barmy. It's such an odd position we are placed in. I'm active, I keep busy, I'm independent, I'm restless - but it's good to be restless in San Diego. Hmm, ya, that's it. Window shoppers begone! I'd rather not spend much time in the "e-mail phase" of communication. No one really gets to know anyone well that way. Let us skip to coffee or lunch or a movie.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
- American Indian or Alaska Native
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree