(this is her dominant personality type)



(she also shows elements of this type)


49 | San Diego, California

I love Love! I believe it can be true and lasting Though enlightened by experience,My eyes and heart are open.

She enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet she is firmly grounded in reality.

Because she is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, she can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.

She seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet she or she has to have her level of energy and curiosity too.

A few excerpts from her personality test:

  • People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
  • I am always looking for new experiences
  • I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do

find out your type »

Her 12 interests

« »


Dining out







Playing cards

Playing Sports

Watching sports

Wine tasting

in her own words...

I bring Honesty and Humility.Acknowledging my grandest achievement of successful single parenting while realizing that Gd and my family have helped a great deal-and I'm not out of the woods yet! Sometimes I feel like there isn't a lot of room for error in my life, and I am looking for that strong and sensitive man to help me accept the tough parts of life and smooth out my rough edges- or perhaps be more adept at ignoring them! So clearly, I value a senseo of humor. There is just no getting through the task of life while enjoying the journey if laughter is not present. I am so grateful for my children because they help keep me jovial when things seem grave. My greatest hope would be to attract a man who has become successful through hard work and self-acceptance. That is, someone who knows what 85% of his path is. The other 15% could be devoted to discovery as every open heart incurs new things.My friends know that I am a good mother, a strong, black woman with many irons in the fire. That I am bold and driven. But that I also crave stability, support and security from a man I can trust to be strong for me, truthful and consistent.

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.

By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of

About her:

  • Living situation:
    • Live with kids
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • Relationship history:
    • Divorced
  • Income:
    • $50,001 to $100,000
  • Eye color:
    • Brown
  • Hair color:
    • Salt and pepper
  • Ethnic background:
    • Black or African American

What she's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 35 - 48
  • relationship history:
    • Any
  • smokes:
    • Not at all
  • Ethnic background:
    • Any
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Agnostic
    • Buddhist / Taoist
    • Christian / Catholic
    • Christian / Protestant
    • Christian / Other
    • Not Religious
    • Spiritual but not religious
    • Other
  • education:
    • Associates / Technical degree
    • Bachelors degree
    • Graduate or professional degree
    • PhD / Post Doctoral