(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
Her 4 interests
in her own words...
My name is Breana I'm 23 and I grew up in San Diego. I enjoy the usual things movies (everything from 80s action movies to foreign dramas), music, and I love to read (nerdy I know). I have a really sarcastic sense of humor and try to enjoy every situation I'm in no matter how odd. I am easy going and willing to go to new places and try new things (as long as they don't involve heights I don't see myself bungeeing off anything soon). I am looking for someone who is level headed and can hold a conversation. Someone who has a sense of humor and doesn't take life too seriously.
- Live with parents
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 21 - 30
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander