(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Active guy seeks partner for fun activities in America's finest city!
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am more optimistic than most people
- I like to figure out how things work
His 14 interests
in his own words...
I’m a very young 56, 6’1’, 175lbs., reasonable fit, active gentleman, and like many outdoor activities like running, tennis, golf, have kayak (doesn’t get out much), hiking and I actually like walking around to get places when practical. Would like to travel more with that special someone. I’m a successful mortgage real estate professional, and I’m comfortable. I am hopeful to find a partner in activities that grows into a partner for life. I know enough that my belt and shoes should match, and that a gentleman has a correct side of the sidewalk that he should occupy when in the company of a woman. I'm a traditional guy and want a mate who appreciates that.
- Live alone
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 46 - 55
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral