(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 19 interests
in his own words...
I would rather spend my time talking to someone in person and getting to know them, and them getting to know me. That being said, I figured I would try this out, my job keeps me pretty busy so finding the time and place to meet someone worthwhile is a challenge. I would really like to meet a girl that can see me for who I am, and appreciate it! I have been through a lot which has allowed me to look at relationships in a different light. I'm very easy going and up for pretty much anything, I can relax, watch a movie or whatever, but I'd rather be out and moving! That's all for now, not finished though, by any means! If you have questions, just ask, I'll do my best to answer them. Gotta go!
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 32
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree