(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
A little above average looking, single (>20 yrs) professional (RN) mother of three grown children, the youngest in law school.
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
in her own words...
I love to sail. Other interests include outdoor sports such as golfing, hiking and kayaking. I enjoy the charitable events and theatre especially that of New York City and London. I travel a great deal professionally which allows me to experience new and wonderful places. It is important to me that a person takes good care of themselves both physically and personally. Family values and relationships are very important. I hope to find someone who is comfortable in all places and all attire, comfortable at home as well as a black tie event. Being well rounded is important to me.
- Live with pets
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 45 - 64
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral