PRIMARY

DIRECTOR

(this is his dominant personality type)

SECONDARY

Builder

(he also shows elements of this type)

Le

35 | San Diego, California

Always open to meeting nice, witty, and intelligent woman.

He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.

Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.

He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.

A few excerpts from his personality test:

  • I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
  • I am more analytical and logical than most people
  • I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings

find out your type »

His 14 interests

« »

Camping

Dining out

Fishing/Hunting

Gardening

Hobbies

Movies/Videos

Museums

Playing cards

Shopping

Travel

Volunteering

Wine tasting

Fitness

Photography

in his own words...

A friend of mine once told me that most people in the general population fail to accurately discribe themself. It is like trying to describe what u look like without see your own reflection first. He is a psychologists. well, being part of the general population, lets give it a try!!! I am a Guy. <--- thats 100% correct. I like girls. <--- again 100% correct. on a roll now. I spend my time trying to improve myself <--70% right, the other 30% is being lazy, or chilling with friends. I like to meet new people and enjoy life with new and exciting activities I am going to stop there, lets keep the rest for when we meet up!!

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Chemistry.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.


By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of
Use
.

About him:

  • Living situation:
    • Live alone
    • Live with pets
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Agnostic
  • Relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • Income:
    • I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
  • Eye color:
    • Black
  • Hair color:
    • Black
  • Ethnic background:
    • Asian

What he's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 20 - 35
  • relationship history:
    • Any
  • smokes:
    • Not at all
  • Ethnic background:
    • American Indian or Alaska Native
    • Asian
    • Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
    • Middle Eastern
    • Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
    • White/Caucasian
    • Other
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Any
  • education:
    • High school
    • Some college
    • Associates / Technical degree
    • Bachelors degree
    • Graduate or professional degree
    • PhD / Post Doctoral