(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Lost holding a glass slipper
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
- I have a wide range of interests
His 11 interests
in his own words...
Adventurous, fun-loving, and simple. That's what friends would say about me. I love going out to local events, concerts, hiking, and road trips. Walking on the beach feels nice and going to the movies watching horror flicks is fun. My family and friends are very supportive. I've a bit of structure in my life. I'd been with the space agency for about two years as an aspiring astronaut. I'm currently working for the wireless industry. The most challenging part of managing multiple projects with over 20 engineers is finding a quality date. Nothing complicated. I like having great conversations, creating good laughs, and enjoying the atmosphere.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 23 - 35
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral