(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Single and looking ;)
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I enjoy planning way ahead
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
I'm from so-cal; born and raised. I'm going to college to pursue my major in Psychology. I love art. Drawing is my passion. Music is my muse. I love the bands Oceanship and Florence and the Machine most! I'm friendly and love havinf fun and laughing. I want someone who can share my passion for art, is interested in similar music as me, can nerd out and watch Star Wars, and can make me laugh.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 18 - 25
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Not Religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral