(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
in her own words...
I'm just looking for what might be out there. I am not ready for a family, only trying to find a person to make myself happy. I enjoy taking care of others but want to be spoiled as I do you. Must love dogs, if not then no go. My pup is every thing to me and need a person who understands what I mean by that. ;)
- Live with pets
- Christian / Protestant
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 33 - 48
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral