(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Introvert seeks to become extrovert
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
- I have a wide range of interests
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
His 16 interests
in his own words...
Seeking a friend to share the ins and outs of life in beautiful California. I am in a stable happy place in my life and am completely self resourceful but also feel the need for some one-on-one companionship - my dog keeps me happy but he can't give me the feeling from connecting with another person that you respect and trust completely.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 60
- Not at all
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education