(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Guano, how sweet
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am always doing new things
- I have a wide range of interests
Her 20 interests
in her own words...
Was born in San Francisco but I love southern California too, San Diego is my new home and I love it here! I enjoy hiking, dogs, reading, music, movies, comedy, wine, and of course the ocean. I work a lot so its nice to take your mind off it when the weekends come around. Life is too short to not celebrate anything, so I tend to keep an optimistic beat in my life. I always have a goal in mind and a need to self improve. Life is beautiful and traveling to see it all is a dream of mine I hope to turn into reality. I am really open to meeting any kind of individual as long as you are respectful, mature, and funny! No punch lines are necessary but humor is always accepted. I like a man who is established and knows what he is looking for in life. Easy going and eager to conquer his own personal goals.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
What she's looking for:
- 27 - 32
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral