(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I recently moved down here from Chico, CA and I'm looking to meet some new poeple outside my current social circles. I'm very motivated and career-minded but I never let stress get to me, life's too short for that. I work hard and play harder. While I'd like to someday have a family and be able to provide for them to the point that its up to my wife if she works or not. If your only motivation is to be a housewife you'll probably bore me to death - you can quit reading here. See ya! I'm working towards being a consultant (which means 50-80% travel so if I'm going to let you stick around you need to be trusting and trustworthy. Hobbies/interests include: playing guitar, psychology, business, technology, snowboarding, hiking, meeting new people, skydiving, biking, the open road, traveling, learning, history (in small doses), spending time at the beach, good beer, good wine, good whiskey/tequila, trying new foods (Grilled alligator anyone?) and experiencing new things.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 26
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral