(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for a partner in San Diego!
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- My friends would say I am very curious
in his own words...
Apart from reading and learning new things, I like listening and playing to music, going to yoga classes, and salsa dancing. Used to also do martial arts and rock climbing. Would be a big plus if you also love any of those, although I'm up to learning and sharing new activities! I would like to meet someone who is passionate about something and knows life offers much more when it's challenging.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 23 - 32
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral