(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
And we're off ...
He is popular, trustworthy and dependable. However, He has an impetuous, spontaneous, fun loving side which also makes him exciting.
He admires people who are traditional, responsible, precise and orderly, yet spontaneous, socially savvy and affable.
He likes a partner who has good manners, old-fashioned courtesy, unambiguous values and social grace. Nevertheless, he tries new things and explores new ideas and he particularly likes people who share his energy and curiosity.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I do things on the spur of the moment
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- I am always looking for new experiences
His 11 interests
in his own words...
True San Diego native who enjoys traveling, cooking and making people laugh. My mum is a Brit, so I drank waaay too much tea growing up (and maybe still do) and tend to have a dry/sarcastic sense of humor. I am optimistic that I can find a smart, sweet, adventurous and positive partner in fun, near and far. I like spur of the moment adventures and traveling uncharted paths. However, if you are a chronically late person (as in your friends always expect you to be at least 30 minutes late), we are probably not a good fit. I am movie buff and enjoy taking advantage of the outdoor venues available to us in San Diego. I also like to go to see live music acts when possible, whether it's the Casbah, Humphreys (particularly by paddling out), Anthology, the Belly Up or elsewhere. There's lots more to tell, but that can come ....
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 27 - 39
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral