(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
- I tend to be meticulous in my duties
Her 3 interests
in her own words...
After being married for so long, not really sure what I am doing so for now I am just looking for company and friendship and take things slowly from there. I enjoy hiking, walking (climbing Cowles Mtn before sun rise and sitting at top watching the sun come up and head back down to start my day), spending time with family and friends especially my adorable granddaughter. Not sure what else I am supposed to put here. I'm not really looking for anything or anyone in particular; again my goal for now is just getting out and start trying to live my life and having fun.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 45 - 60
- Not at all
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral