(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
If I say, "I'm not like other girls", it just sounds cliche, but what if it's true?
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- Long established customs need to be respected and preserved
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I would rather go out and live life to meet new people, but I work overnight, so my schedule is opposite of the world. I don't beat around the bush, I say what I mean and have a hard time censoring myself, sometimes that gets me into trouble. I love to travel, I try to commit to at least 1 vacation a year, to somewhere new. Brazil is definitely one of my favorites so far, but Amsterdam is a close second. I consider myself low maintenance, I don't care about "high end" retail brands, I rarely wear make-up. I wish I could say I'm not complicated, but that's not true for anybody. Why should it true about me? What am I looking for? Not quite sure, I guess. For starters, I want to meet someone I can get along with and have fun. I wouldn't say I'm looking for a relationship, let alone a long term one, but sometimes people can surprise you.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 24 - 32
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral