(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
- I like to figure out how things work
in her own words...
i don't know. i just want to see what on online dating website is like. i am a feminist so i am looking for a man who can deal with my "radical" ways of thinking and experssions. i am in college so, it would help if the man is not clingy, smothering. i am very close to my family. i am sensitive by nature but that in no way means i am a push over or anything. i am kstubborn and have my father's attitude, so beware. i love to dance, raed, engage in stimulating converstations. so it is very imprtant that anyone who is interested in being in a relationship with me to love to dance, or at least attemot to, have healthy fun, raed, spend time with my family, get along with my sister and nephew. be able to communicate with my mother and father in Spanish, even if it is hard or comes out sounding fuuny, it is the attempt that COUNTS!!
- Live with kids
- Live with parents
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 18 - 21
- Not at all
- Not Religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral