(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
A tall, attractive girl just looking for new friends!
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I'm a recent college graduate (take 2), starting a new live in a new career I am very passionate about. I am looking for a relationship but not going bonkers for it. I like to go out, meet people, make friends and then go from there. I enjoy sports (especially soccer), the arts (a big plus), and having intellectual conversations! I also do go to the gym and enjoy the outdoors.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What she's looking for:
- 32 - 42
- Not at all
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral