(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
His 23 interests
in his own words...
I get bored when I stay in the same place for too long and it leads me to do a lot of traveling. It would be nice to meet someone with a flexible schedule who likes to see new places. I'm a student, young, and would like to find someone who wants to have a good time but also has a solid plan for their future. I am not easily offended. I also enjoy vulgar humor. You don't ever have to screen what you say in front of me; I like things raw and uncut.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 30
- Not at all
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral