(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Plenty of love to give but no one to give it to.
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 15 interests
in his own words...
I am not looking for a complete reflection of myself. It's great to have many things in common but too much in common will not help to spark new interests. I want someone who can compliment me and discover with me all that life has to offer. I will try anything at least once before I say that I don't like it. I don't need someone who everyone wants. My ideal man is not a man that I plan to keep caged up or placed on a leash. The last thing I want is to be scared to go out with my man, or not let him go out without me fearing that someone will snatch him away from me. I'm not insecure, nor do I have a low self esteem. I've been through many relationships and I know not to go for the guy that everyone wants. With that said, I'm so ready to find my life long friend, soul mate, and companion.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Buddhist / Taoist
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 40
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral