(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I once taught a German Shepherd to Bark in Spanish!
She enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet she is firmly grounded in reality.
Because she is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, she can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
She seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet she or she has to have her level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- When I see two people madly kissing in public, I’d rather not look
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
Find me on a dance floor Friday night; we can do breakfast Saturday, take a spin class, hike Iron Mountain (or blaze an urban trail), stop by a Bon Jovi Tribute Band concert, and finish the day at a dinner party with friends. You: have a few go-to songs for karaoke nights; wear a cologne that, 60% of the time, it works everytime; and hopefully don't own leg warmers, but still like to break a sweat.
- Live with pets
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 28 - 40
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education