(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Creative Adventure Seeker
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I do things on the spur of the moment
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- I understand complex machines easily
Her 16 interests
in her own words...
I am looking for someone with similar interests, fun, spontaneous, outdoors type of person. Someone who loves to explore and is always up for a good adventure. I am passionate about art and music and I would like to be able to share this interest. I like eating out but I also love cooking and I especially if you helped out. Sense of humor and easy going are a must. keywords to describe me: Laid back, Fun, Spontaneous, funny, active, loves outdoors, camping, fishing, hiking, BBQ, friends, games, movies, music, art, bike rides, cooking, bowling, golf, football, pool, travel, creative, hardworking, dreamer, creative, free spirit I am originally from Florida, I've been in North County for 4 years. Looking to move to southern San Diego county. I like cats, I don't have any at the moment, but hope to own again once I settle down. Not really a dog person, sorry.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 32 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education