(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Just completing this to see my chemistry profile
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have a wide range of interests
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I'm a bored student at UCSB who's looking for a way to avoid writing my Art History homework assignment. Oh okay. Wow this needs to be at least 200 words. Hmm. Okay. That's 300 less than my homework assignment. I wonder if this would prevent me from receiving my results. I would actually be pissed if it did, but not really. Okay. How many is this?
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral