(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Ready to explore my options
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
in his own words...
I'm 24 years old and currently a law student at University of San Diego. I've recently moved from out of state and do not know many people here as of right now. I've cut all ties from back home and am looking for someone to have some fun with and eventually settle down with.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What he's looking for:
- 19 - 40
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander