(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I'll have this as another "kevinsnewtodo" to look forward to. Nothing ventured, nothing gained
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 18 interests
in his own words...
I'm like-able, for the most part. You be to, Shared interests are handy but consideration " if your going by the store would you remember to?"; .Did ya feed the fish - walk the dog - do the pool-boy or invite him over for tonight?
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander