(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
To have something you never had,you must do something you never have done.
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- I am more optimistic than most people
- It is important to respect authority
in his own words...
The feature that captures my attention in a person is to be positive,enjoy life. I m not looking for a date maybe a friendship,but you never know. My most outstanding talent is that i m happy person. The thing that I appreciate most in a partner is when she knows how to bring the best of you at good time and bad times.Life is a beautiful think if you choose it right. My greatest guilty pleasure ,you just have to ask me.A lady that knows how to treat a man right. The keys to a lasting relationship well i see lots of people in here answer the same but from my point of you is you have to work at it all the time because if you don't then you don't have nothing,pay attention to signs,balance yourself and respect yourself first before you respect the others .Thank you and enjoy live.
- Live alone
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 28 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree