(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Not sure what I'm looking for, but will know when I find it.
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- When I wake up from a vivid dream, it takes me a few seconds to return to reality
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
Hi. I'm just a normal girl -- I don't come with much emotional baggage, and try to keep my life reasonably drama-free. I've been out of the dating scene since my last relationship ended, about a year ago, but haven't minded single life. At this point, I'm just curious if there's a good match out there, to share some of my adventures/experiences with. This is my first time doing the online dating "thing", so I'm curious... and a bit apprehensive. Elizabeth :)
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 40
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral