(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Who knows what's gonna happen?
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
in his own words...
This is totally awkward. I'm just exploring places to meet guys that don't involve a bar or sex site. I consider myself to be a pretty good guy (I guess who doesn't?). I suppose this is just going to work or not. I could list all these things that I think I want in a guy or relationship and expound on all of my virtues/vices, but that plan hasn't been panning out for me. So if you feel led to contact me, shoot me a note. I'll do the same. Later.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral