(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
must love cats
He tends to be traditional. He feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around him and can be fiercely protective of those he loves.
With his stoical attitude coupled with his dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, he often becomes a central and effective player in his social and business networks.
He is attracted to those who share his values; he admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy his orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Regardless of what is logical, I generally listen to my heart when making important decisions
- I am more optimistic than most people
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I am a fun guy who loves joking and being sarcastic. I moved to San Diego in 2003 when I joined the Navy. I worked at the Naval Hospital for 5 years. I am now out and going to school, and working a part-time job at a hospital while trying to find a job as a Respiratory Therapist. I love animals. I have 2 cats, and they are the best. I am very close with my family, especially my mom. I am also a very loyal friend. I love the outdoors, and playing sports (basketball & Softball). I like phototgraphy as a hobby. I am looking for someone to walk along the beach with and talk about what we see, or maybe going and sitting at Sunset Cliffs and drink coffee while watching the water. Thats pretty much me.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 30
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree