(this is her dominant personality type)



(she also shows elements of this type)


32 | San Diego, California

I'm just your typical above average female that will always accomplish anything I set out to do b/c I am determined to be successful in life

Her 18 interests

« »




Dining out








Playing cards

Playing Sports




Watching sports

Wine tasting

in her own words...

I am EXTREMELY skeptical about using a dating site but my friends have been hyping this up so I figured why not... I mean you're not suppose to knock it before you try it, right? I'm not to sure how to work this. I am a free spirited, outgoing, artistic chick who loves living life to the fullest while on a constant pursuit of happiness. I live every moment like it’s my last, I try my best not to take anything for granted, and I cherish this incredible, breath-taking, ever-changing world that molds me everyday. My friends would say that I am a bit of an entertainer, even though I don't always try to be. I take a lot of pleasure in the fact that I get along with 99% of the people I come in contact with... The other 1% probably do not like me because they're weird & have a thing against awesome people, ha ha. I am extremely sarcastic and laughing is my favorite hobby. I love having a good time and making sure everyone around me is having an even better time... Although I can be very serious at times, especially when it comes to business. I'm always looking for a new thrill and something I've never done before because I like to take risks. I'm pretty unpredictable and surprise myself with the stuff I do or say sometimes. Music is my passion because it is so soothing to the soul and if a guy can sing he can probably make me do anything, haha. Writing and Photography are my other passions and getting the chance to travel the world is one of my biggest dreams. I am a dedicated to consistingly changing my life for the better and somehow making a difference in this world. My goal in life is to use everyday as an opportunity to better myself as a human being, because that’s what I believe I was put on this earth for. I really like going to the beach just to relax and read and it would be nice to find a mate that wouldn't mind doing the same. I have been so graciously blessed with amazing supportive friends and loving family that means the world to me. I'm not hard to plea

Take the personality test everyone is talking about.

I am a

Seeking a

By clicking "find chemistry now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.

By using our site, you agree to Chemistry's Terms of

About her:

  • Living situation:
    • Live with parents
    • Live with pets
    • Live with roommate(s)
    • Family and friends visit often
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • Relationship history:
    • Single (never been married)
  • Income:
    • Not Answered
  • Eye color:
    • Not Answered
  • Hair color:
    • Not Answered
  • Ethnic background:
    • Other

What she's looking for:

  • Age Range:
    • 25 - 38
  • relationship history:
    • Any
  • smokes:
    • Not at all
    • A few times a week
  • Ethnic background:
    • American Indian or Alaska Native
    • Asian
    • Black or African American
    • Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
    • Middle Eastern
    • Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
    • White/Caucasian
    • Other
  • Religious affiliation:
    • Spiritual but not religious
  • education:
    • Some college
    • Associates / Technical degree
    • Bachelors degree
    • Graduate or professional degree
    • PhD / Post Doctoral