(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for a fun-loving, long-term companion.
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
in her own words...
I'm a single, working mom. My life is busy and fulfilling but what I want now is someone to share that with. My children are a priority to me but I realize that I need to take care of myself in order to best care for them. I'm looking for a man with a good sense of humor, is caring, patient, educated and can maintain an interesting conversation. I enjoy a healthy debate and can be occasionally argumentative because I have strong opinions about many things. I'm willing to compromise on certain things but hope to find a companion that is a good "match" so that I don't have to compromise too much.
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 45 - 58
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral