(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I’m a fun, outgoing, humorous guy with varied interests.
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I’m a very open and communicative person who loves the arts (music, theater, film), likes to travel, works hard, and places a high value on my friendships. In the past, I put a lot of time into a career, but now work to balance the demands of running a small business with exploring all the fun that San Diego has to offer. Looking to meet someone who’s fun and outgoing, who might become a life-long friend.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
What he's looking for:
- 38 - 48
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral