(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
15 Years since Divorce looking for reasonable relationship
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- It is important to respect authority
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
His 9 interests
in his own words...
Happy 70's and retired. Worked in various careers from Social Work, Business Management, Legal. Have various interests and generally open to new experiences. Generally viewed as sensitive, caring, knowledgeable and easy to talk to.
- Live alone
- $150,001 to $200,000
What he's looking for:
- 55 - 65
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral