(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Vibrant and looking
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
Her 17 interests
in her own words...
I'm 41 years old, divorced, two kids, great relationship with my ex, self-sufficient (in many different ways). One of my best qualities is my ability to compartmentalize my life. I'm content and feel I've arrived professionally and so should you. I love going out, fine dining, wine tasting, traveling, working out, going out to the movies, the occasional girls night out, gardening, sewing, scrap booking and crafts! I can even make my own Native American style moccasins! I'm looking for a man with multiple interests, content in his life, ready to explore leisure with me and interested in companionship and marriage.
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Not Religious
- $200,001 to $250,000
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 40 - 52
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Protestant
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral