(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
They don't teach love in the laboratory. Just science.
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I have a wide range of interests
His 14 interests
in his own words...
I like: - Science - Languages - Pop culture - Trivia - Teaching - Learning - Word play - Film noir - Going to concerts - Going out in general - Craft beer - Dancing - Honesty - Loyalty - Faithfulness - Excitement (take that as you will) - Relaxation (when it's needed) - Inquisition You like: - See above - ME :) Details? Message me to find out! :)
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 32
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral