(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Simple pleasures are life's treasures
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When I see two people madly kissing in public, I’d rather not look
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
His 7 interests
in his own words...
Looking for someone to enjoy the simple things in life: a puppy, dinner, morning coffee, boating, (maybe golf), a movie, a long hike, all while watching the world frantically search for an answer. I am not looking for excitment, but rather companionship and contentment. I don't feel much need to follow/join the crowd. My ideal match would be honest and comfortable about who they are and what they like.
- Live alone
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 49
- Not at all
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral