(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I like to figure out how things work
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I am a naturally quiet person, but I can be loud outspoken when I want/need to be. Going out to the bars and clubs can be fun every once in a while. But, I usually prefer hanging out with a small group of friends, or cuddling at home with someone special...even if my only someone special at the time is my dog =) My friends would describe me as sarcastic, loyal, givin, funny and intelligent. I am looking for a best friend and more. I need someone who can hold an intelligent conversation and can laugh uncontrollably over nothing. I need someone to love and be loved by.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 23 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral