(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
His 13 interests
in his own words...
Let's see...writing about myself...can't do it :/ But I guess I gotta at least give a halfway decent attempt. My name is Ryan. I'm currently a student at SDSU. Go Aztecs! I love doing a variety of things, but probably my most favorite things are concerts, movies, Padres/Lakers games and the beach. Ooh, and Six Flags Magic Mountain :D haha. That's the kid in me I guess. I live with a Jack Russell Terrier named Manny. He'll bark at you the first couple of times he sees you, but he won't hurt a fly...okay maybe a fly, but you're safe :) I'm looking for someone that I know won't judge me unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. Someone who will like, and eventually love me for me and not try to change me too much. And I will GLADLY do the same for that person :)
- Live with pets
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 23
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral