(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Looking for a partner to tackle my next adventure
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- Long established customs need to be respected and preserved
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
His 17 interests
in his own words...
The most important quality I am looking for someone who likes to have fun, someone who shares a love of the outdoors, staying active and exploring new places. I am looking for a best friend to tackle life with.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 34
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral