(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."-Theodore Roosevelt
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
- Taking care of my possessions is a high priority for me
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
in her own words...
I'm an educator and a doctoral student. I am active, curious and compassionate with an irreverent sense of humor. Friends sometimes tell me I "over-think" things (like what to write here for example) but I think that's part of my charm.
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 37 - 45
- Not at all
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral