(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
East Coast Transplant looking for a likeminded Foodie to share laughter and spontaneous adventure!
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
Mmmmm..... What can I say? Well, decided to take this whole online dating seriously, I work way too much and decided it's time to take a break and try dating. I am looking for someone that makes me laugh and is interested in more than a causal hook up. I have a dog, I absolutely adore, so being a dog lover is a plus!
- Live alone
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
What she's looking for:
- 29 - 33
- Not at all
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Bachelors degree