(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I tend to be cautious, but not fearful
His 9 interests
in his own words...
Just got pulled in by the personality test and now I'm curious to see what pops out. Not sure that I trust dating sites to find someone interesting and compatible. I prefer to meet people through activities. So, I'll be at yoga, or swimming laps, or at a dance class, or walking at dog beach. Perhaps I'll see you there...
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 32 - 45
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral