(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
H e l l o...
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I have a vivid imagination
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
in her own words...
I'm a working student. Alternating from San Diego to Claremont, CA. I'm looking for a woman who is respectful and genuine, and I will reciprocate that. I love to write; it's my number one passion as well as my college major. I'm looking to find someone who likes to go walking just because and thinks that going out for tea/coffee is a hobby.
- Live alone
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Black or African American
What she's looking for:
- 19 - 30
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral