(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- I frequently catch myself daydreaming
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
His 4 interests
in his own words...
I am 22 and currently living in San Diego. I earned my B. A. last June and currently work as an interventionist for children with autism. I enjoy going to the beach, gym and bars during my free time. I like to run and enjoy surfing on my longboard. Also, I like puppies.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 23
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education