(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
The past does not determine your future but helps create the one you desire
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
His 13 interests
in his own words...
I am someone who is simple and prides myself on being able to understand the emotions that people have on a daily basis. I love making people laugh and smile and would gladly do anything I could to take away any pain from someone. I love the outdoors and feel that I am a very active and outgoing person. Many people tell me that I have a natural talent to speak with people and make them feel welcomed, I disagree. I want someone that I can enjoy a busy and hectic day with and at the same time relax and do nothing if wanted.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 23 - 28
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree