(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have a wide range of interests
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- It is important to respect authority
Her 4 interests
in her own words...
I'm currently a graduate student in San Diego. I'm very laid back and not so much into the wild party like I'm still in undergrad scene. I do, however, like hiking, bonfires, and doing nerdy things like watching meteor showers and going to museums. I'm looking for someone who is fun, funny, maybe a little goofy/nerdy? (I'm a bit goofy too, and I love it!) Someone who doesn't mind poking fun of themselves or those around them :)
- Family and friends visit often
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral