(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Just trying this out
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
in her own words...
I've had to sacrifice my social life for law school and am starting to get burnt out, never having any fun! While I'm not looking for anything serious at this point in time (since I'm focused on my goals right now), I'm open to possibilities.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 50
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral