(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Over 50 and want to keep it going!
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I'm a mother to two grown children and grandma to three grand kids. I am recently divorced after 15 yrs. I enjoy getting out and seeing new places and trying something different. I have pets that are part of my life. I like meeting people and finding out about them. I love going to basebal games, going to museums, people watching. I like cooking but don't do much as it is just me now. I like trying different foods.
- Live alone
- Less than $25,000
- Dark blonde
What she's looking for:
- 50 - 65
- Single (never been married)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral