(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
the amount of years in my life are not as important as is the life in my years
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- I enjoy competitive conversations
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I have a tendency to ramble; so I'll wait to elaborate later. I will say though, some of the stories are interesting / comical and also true. I'm looking for some-one younger, energetic. Thoughtful, playful. Eager to explore future outlooks Cheerful - thoughtful - down to earth with reasonable high asperations. Not neccasarly your average
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious